Effective & Profitable Service Writing
The Service Advisor position is one of the most challenging positions in an auto repair shop. To be on top of this game requires great skills when it comes to dealing with people, handling concerns from customers and scheduling work for technicians. In numerous surveys over the years it has been well established that when it comes to auto repair, most customers are looking for an auto repair shop they can trust and gets the job done right the first time.
Building trust, creditability and confidence with your customers is everything when it comes to win them over in the first place and after that building a long term relationship with them. How do you establish this type of reputation with you customer base?
Our 2 day training class has been developed by a group of 10 shop owners and a seasoned business consultant with a combined experience in the auto repair industry of more than 250 years. The course has been developed through hard earned experience "in the trenches" in real shops and will cover specific actions you routinely need to pay attention to do and master as a Service Advisor to grow your business.
The class will be very interactive and conducted by experienced New Jersey shop owners, a Service Manager and a business consultant.
The following are some of the key topics that will be covered in the class:
- What are the main functions of a Service Writer?
- How do you properly price jobs?
- How do you deal with "price shoppers"?
- How do you stay competitive, while still charging to make profits?
- How do you deal with upset customers?
- How do you prevent customers from getting upset in the first place?
- How do you establish and build long-term relationships with your customers?
- How do you reduce stress in your shop?
On Sunday afternoon, you will be able to bring up concerns and ask industry related questions. If you are interested in this class, simply register online or fill out the attached registration form.